negotiation assistance and decision support analytics.
Milestone’s advisors have served hospitals, investors, lenders and pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors in a broad scope of healthcare transactional engagements relating to:
– Hospital restructuring and reorganization;
– Acquisition financing for pharmaceutical companies;
– Engineering, Procurement and Construction of healthcare facilities and pharmaceutical plants;
– Investments in cancer treatment centers;
– Asset-backed lending;
– Responding to RFPs for healthcare concessions;
– M&A and financing transactions for nursing homes;
– Procurement and distribution of pharmaceuticals; and
– Independent delivery networks.
Milestone also brings to bear a global network of corporate and finance relationships in the Healthcare sector.
In addition to traditional M&A, financing and investment transactions, our team has years of experience providing pro bono advisory services to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in connection with the Fund’s procurements and funding disbursements around the world.